Beaded Red Black & Green (RBG) Bracelet
Featuring the now famous red, black and green derived from the Pan-African school of thought accredited to the Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, this is perfect accessory for anyone who believes in the unification of all African people globally.
Garvey once said, "Show me the nation without a flag, and I will show you a race of people without any pride."
The three Pan-African colors on the flag represent:
Red: The blood that unites all people of Black African ancestry, and shed for liberation;
Black: The people whose existence as a nation, though not a nation-state, is affirmed by the existence of the flag; and power
Green: The abundant natural resources of Africa.
- Get the matching hand flag here.
- Get the matching t-shirt here.
- Get the matching tank top here.
- Get the matching hoodie top here.
- Get the matching bracelet here.
About This Product:
- Wooden Bracelet
- Smooth Finish
- 8mm Beads
* Brief exposure to water will not hurt, but DO NOT shower with your RBG beads. Over exposure to hot water will cause the wood to bleed out the paint. *