Ankh Crown Snapback
Crown - (noun):
A crown is the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn by royalty, for whom the crown traditionally represents power, legitimacy, triumph, honor, and glory.
Ankh - (noun):
The Ankh is the oldest symbol on the face of the Earth, dating all the way back to the ancient hieroglyphics written on the stone walls of Kemet (ancient Egypt). The Ankh is a representation of eternal life, symbolizing the woman as life, man as an extension of life and children as a continuation of life which is the oldest known trinity upon the face of the Earth.
In the hearts of those who respect their true history, the mention of the Ankh evokes powerful images of the past greatness from which we have descended and the future greatness in which we are ascending to. The energy that comes with the symbolic embodiment of eternal life, it is evident to all why this Crown venerates the unshakable spirit that lives on in the hearts of many, still today as in days gone by. It is a legacy of intricately designed items that embody the true values upon which our culture stands.
More About The Item:
- Very High Quality Material Used
- Snapback (One Size Fits Most)
- All letters are safely (no harm to you) and securely attached to the hat.
- Letters are made from a top-of-the-line quality acrylic material that will never fade.
- The snake and crocodile skins are made from a high quality faux skin like material. (ie. No animals needed to be killed in the making of these hats.)